- Released between 15:30 and 16:30 GMT
- Resolved issue where not all sales invoices were being recorded in the Account History page.
- Resolved issue where non-existent sessions were showing up in the events beta calendar.
- Resolved issue where costs on invoices did not match the costs in the new events beta.
- Resolved issue where some users could not access the student history report for LMS enabled events.
- Resolved broken links for ‘View in Administrate’ and ‘View in <Provider>’ in the integrations conflict screen.
- Resolved issue in the DMS where the ‘tags’ box was showing twice for some users.
- Resolved issue in the DMS where changing the document description did not propagate to new document revisions.
- Resolved issue where tax was not applied correctly to sales invoices with more than one item in the opportunities system.
- Resolved issue where some users would get an error message when closing and re-opening SCORM content in the LMS.
- Resolved issue where adding a student to an event via the Rest API did not adhere to the event’s price.
Wordpress Plugin (v4.4.0)
- Upgraded SagePay integration to use SagePay ‘Server’ integration. Clients currently using SagePay will need to add their website IP addresses to SagePay before upgrading. We’ve covered this in more detail in Configuring SagePay
- Improved handling for incomplete data on events beta calendar.
- Improved error message for SalesForce API when user enters incorrect username/password credentials.
- Setting the first price for a new event in the events beta now sets it as the default as with the current events system.
- Users can now delete regions with no error.
- Exposed Event ‘occupancy’ to reporting engine.
- Updates to documentation including Courses, Events, Filter System (CRM), Accounts, Contacts, WordPress Plugin, WebLink, Custom Fields
- Triggers now have filtering options including on company, location, region, event type and LMS enabled events.
- Communication triggers can now be deleted.
- User Interface for the communication triggers improved.
- ‘Historical’ trigger state introduced, allowing users to send triggers manually for triggers set up after delegate registration.
- Changed ‘N/A’ state to ‘Not Yet Processed’.
- Added countdown so users know when the next communication triggers will fire.
- Prevent key attributes from being edited after trigger has sent one or more emails.