- Released between 14:30 and 15:30 GMT
- Resolved issue where some users could not add or edit evaluation scores in the events beta.
- Resolved issue where event notes were showing up only in ‘edit’ mode and did not revert to normal ‘view’ mode.
- Resolved issue where some users could not change a student’s attendance in the events beta.
- Resolved issue where reports were not showing the correct number of items in a section.
- Resolved issue where re-ordering learning modules in the events beta did not maintain respective order.
- Resolved issue where LMS enabled events would not be created in events beta.
- Resolved an issue where invoices were taking a very long time to generate.
- Resolved an issue where users could not cancel out of ‘Add a section grouping’ modal in the reports engine.
- Resolved issue where users with historical communications could not be removed from an event.
- Resolved issue where the financial value on reports did not match the figures of the actual event.
- Resolved issue where users could not export and download student scores spreadsheet.
- Resolved issue where accounts could not be deleted as it was tied to an opportunity and couldn’t be removed from sales opportunity.
- Resolved issue where no instructor was showing in the event calendar.
- Resolved issue in the event calendar where the incorrect number of attendees was showing.
- Resolved issue where upon clicking ‘generate invoice’ quickly generated more than one invoice. Only one can now be created.
- Resolved issue in the events listing screen where canceled events where been displayed in the summary view.
- Resolved issue where creating a new event in the events beta did not match the course template.
- Resolved issue where moving a student from one session to another duplicated mapped items from the former to the latter.
- Resolved issue where notification email was not sent to contacts when event details were altered.
- Resolved issue where costs were not migrated when migrating an event from the current events system to the beta.
- Added Syntax validation to communication trigger templates.
- Added ‘Macros’ for common looping functions for communication trigger templates such as ‘all instructors’.
- Added helpful tool-tip for communications so that users know how often triggers are sent.
- Prevented the change of audience of existing templates to prevent breaking existing triggers.
- Added much better logging for communications triggers.
- Added column to Communication triggers page to show when it was created.
- Dramatically improved communication trigger processing time.
- Added instructor holiday conflict detection for events beta.
- Added helpful tool-tip to explain the financial overview in events beta.
- Changed Yes/No boxes in events beta so they can be unchecked.
- Partner accounts can now be added to Events in the events beta to reflect current system.
- Only available price levels for courses will show in price level drop-down in the events beta.
- Added dialog box event beta scores editor to inform user when no scores template has been assigned to that course.
- Removed cursor focus on load of opportunities system.
- Added discount support to REST API for invoices.