- Released between 13:30 and 15:00 GMT
- Resolved issue where some users encountered errors when accessing the event tab on the account screen.
- Resolved issue where formulae in the reporting engine were showing values to 10 or more decimal places.
- Resolved issue where some users could not add unnamed students on the beta event system.
- Resolved issue where the ‘Document’ button was greyed out when in the ‘Global’ folder in the DMS.
- Resolved issue where the search field in knowledge base was not matching articles.
- Resolved issue where the invoice report didn’t correctly round to 2 decimal places.
- Resolved issue where the delegate’s last name was not appearing on an invoice.
- Resolved issue where the cash flow was sometimes not taking into account forecast revenue in new events beta.
- On creation of an invoice, company number will now be populated from the account.
Wordpress Plugin & Weblink (v4.3.14)
- Resolved issue where sometimes PayPal was not responding in the Wordpress plugin.
- Resolved issue with short tag errors and warning messages in the Wordpress plugin.
- Better error handling and resolution when two users have been booked onto the same LMS course that have the same email.
- Exposed Submission -> Opportunity in the new reporting engine.
- Added significantly more logging to the communication triggers to aid diagnosis of speed and reliability issues.
- Expose an event’s partner account_id to beta API.
- Updates to documentation, including WebLink, WordPress Plugin, Companies, Items, Website Orders, and Communication Triggers